#LOOCREW What to do on a MAY DAY Bank Holiday
by Abi Philp 4th May 2018
Bank Holidays… some ideas on how to entertain the family around Hampshire & Surrey as well as slightly further afield.
May is the month of the Bank Holiday with 2 long weekends to be enjoyed. As we fly toward the first of these weekends LOOS FOR DOs have put together of local events to head to and enjoy the sunshine.
Always worth a view is Visit Hampshire where there is endless inspiration on keeping the family entertained.
- Slightly further afield #LOOCREW head to Birmingham for 2018 Simply Health Great Birmingham Run- there are still entries available CLICK HERE to find out more!
- The Army play the Navy at Twickenham the home of English Rugby- FIND OUT MORE. Join 80,000 people and be part of a unique atmosphere as the Royal Navy take on the British Army for the Babcock Trophy. #ArmyNavyRugby
- Walk- It Plymouth in aid of Crohn’s & Colitis UK a fab fundraising 5k or 10k around The Hoe. Entries are still being taken on the day- GET INVOLVED
- LOOS FOR DOs are the sports hire specialists with our range of lovely loos and showers.
We love the Visit Hampshire Blog on the Top 10 Things to do in Hampshire: CLICK HERE
- Wanting a free family activity- check out these fab guides to walking (READ THE GUIDE) and cycling (I NEED THE GUIDE!) around Hampshire. A great way to see the beautiful countryside as well as getting some family exercise.
- Or how about visiting Hampshire’s best attractions: how about Queen Elizabeth, Staunton or Manor Farm Country Park. Check out https://www.hampshireattractions.co.uk/vouchers/ for discount codes to some of these attractions.
LOOS FOR DOs are busy busy as the summer season starts- we will still be out delivering and collecting loos all weekend. #LOOCREW are still in and working on Bank Holiday Monday as well for events such as Winchester Triathlon- MORE INFORMATION
Don’t forget to tag Hampshire in your local snaps #VisitHampshire #LOOCREW