#LOOCREW Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas
The team at LOOS FOR DOs want to thank you all your your custom over the past year. We have had a fab 2019 with some amazing new events as well as the old faithfuls.
- Over 25,000 of our eco plastic toilets were hired all over the UK
- We have travelled many miles, delivering our lovely loos from Wales to Kent, from the Isle of Wight to Birmingham.
- Supplied loos to amazing events such as as D- Day 75 in the City of Portsmouth.
- Sponsored some fantastic local events such as the Farnham Soap Box race.
- Supported various charities with bake sales and coffee mornings.
- Won Best Toilet and Hygiene Provider at the Event Production Awards.
- Awarded our Safe Hire Audit from the Event Hire Association
With Christmas just around the corner the LOO ANGELS will be out of the office for a short spell. Do not fear as we have crafted a way for you to upcycle your very own LOO ANGEL.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR VERY OWN LOO ANGEL:
Simply download your LOO ANGEL STENCIL HERE and follow the instructions below to create your own unique upcycled Christmas Dec.
- Carefully cut out your LOO ANGEL STENCIL
- Decorate her by upcycling something from your home or office (we’ve used foil and tissue paper at LOO HQ)
- Make sure you give her an angelic face like the LOO ANGELS!
- Recycle an empty LOO ROLL centre
- Pop your Loo Angel onto the LOO ROLL by carefully cutting the slots of the stencil and slicing onto your empty LOO ROLL.
- Proudly stick your LOOS FOR DOs ANGEL in pride of place of top of your tree.
- Snap a pic and upload to social media #LOOCREW #LOOANGEL #CrisisAtChristmas
LOOS FOR DOs will donate £2.00 to Crisis at Christmas for every tagged #LOOANGEL on social media.
CHRISTMAS IS A VERY BUSY TIME FOR US ANGELS, THERE ARE A LOT OF CHRISTMAS TREES IN NEED OF OUR WINGS.
WE WILL BE OUT of the office on festive duties FROM FRIDAY 20th DECEMBER 2019 and will be back at our desks on THURSDAY 2nd JANUARY 2020.
The emergency phone will be manned over this period.