WHAT WE DO AT LOOS FOR DOs
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Every event is different and so the loos & showers that you require as well as the level of service will be unique to your event. We ensure that every quote is bespoke to you and we will offer you a number of options that we feel would work.
Whatever the event you are always wanting:
- The best quality equipment
- Delivered on time- we offer 2 hour delivery windows as well as live driver updates to make sure you are always in the know
- Careful friendly delivery men that will advise you on siting the loos
- Clean, lovely smelling loos and showers that your guests will enjoy using
- Out of Hours manned emergency phone just in case something does go wrong
- Ample quality loo roll and hand towels- no one wants to be caught short!
- Units collected in a timely manner
- Chatty helpful office staff
OUR EVENT CHECKLIST:
Organising an event whatever the size can be stressful, here are some considerations with loos and showers that we find helpful:
- The number of guests at your event will determine the number of portable toilets required. Check out or LOO CALCULATOR which will give you a guide
- Further independent advice on minimum scale for public entertainment are laid out in BS 6465-1:2006+A1:2009 (BSI Group) or via The Purple Guide to Event Management (www.thepurpleguide.co.uk).
- Is there alcohol? Is there overnight camping? Is it family friendly? These may affect the type and quantity of loos that you opt for
- Consider access, location, type of toilet required, lighting, power, water supply, signage & security.
- The general rule of thumb is to have a minimum of 1 Disabled unit available per 2,000 people attending a public (ticketed) event to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act. Private events do not legally require a Disabled Unit but should be considered if you are aware of guests with specific needs. More information is available at www.direct.gov.uk